Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thing20-Delicious

I created a delicious account under concretekax. I imported all of my links from my home and school computer. It was super easy but it is taking me along time to add tags and share them. I am maybe 25% done. As stated in my last blog I love delicious and have been looking for a site like this.

I plan to use delicious to share my resources with other teachers in my building and with students. I will bookmark certain projects by topics to show students useful websites. I also am bookmarking appropriate sites that they can go to in their free time. It is a great way for teachers to share online resources with each other. I will also use it to find more resources.

I think delicious and RSS feeds are the two tools that I will use daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment